I have a new Phillips webcam... SPC625NC..I installed the CD..then when i plug the usb into my latop the red light on cam does not come op. if i go to start menu ans click on the VLounge icon i get a new screen accross that fills up my monitor and everything is in huge leterrs..then iif i hit monitor on the VLounge screen the a small video picture of me comes up on the screen..but thats all
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Plug in the USB connector of the webcam into your PC's USB socket
2) Connect the MIC by pluging in the MIC connector to the RED audiio in socket provided at the back of your PC.
3) Install the webcam driver from the CD provided to you with the web cam
4) A new software must have been installed Click on the software's icon to start the web cam
to install web cam to your computer you must put the usb to the usb port then insert the driver cd to the cd driver and press install...click and wait until it will finish install then after that you can use your cam..
In this page you have to choose what operating system, you'll find this option at the lower part of this page, Software and Drivers Download the driver and install the program and then try to run again the Phillips Webcam