I have a new Phillips webcam... SPC625NC..I installed the CD..then when i plug the usb into my latop the red light on cam does not come op. if i go to start menu ans click on the VLounge icon i get a new screen accross that fills up my monitor and everything is in huge leterrs..then iif i hit monitor on the VLounge screen the a small video picture of me comes up on the screen..but thats all
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the web camera came with an installation disk, use the disk to install drivers then plug the web camera in a USB port. The computer should recognize it. If it is properly recognized it will work with all applications that support a webcam (Skype, MSN, Google chat..) If it is not recognized and you do not have an installation software, you should go to the manufacturers web site to download appropriate drivers.
1) Plug in the USB connector of the webcam into your PC's USB socket
2) Connect the MIC by pluging in the MIC connector to the RED audiio in socket provided at the back of your PC.
3) Install the webcam driver from the CD provided to you with the web cam
4) A new software must have been installed Click on the software's icon to start the web cam
to install web cam to your computer you must put the usb to the usb port then insert the driver cd to the cd driver and press install...click and wait until it will finish install then after that you can use your cam..