Question about Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
Posted an error, this is the correct fix.
1. Insert the mode key marked “PGM” into the mode switch.
2. Turn the mode switch to the OFF position.
3. While holding down the feed key, turn the mode switch to the PGM
4. Release the feed key.
5. Enter 022500 and press the subtotal key
Posted on Aug 29, 2008
1. Turn off
2. turn on and push no print button (same time)
3. then punch in 022500 and cash button, then wait.
4. The register should reset all data and setting will be in English.
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
Will this work with the pcr-t2000 as well?
Posted on Feb 02, 2010
I have looked in the manual for our version of this machine, and we seem to have no MAC settings for our version either. This is usually where the destination settings are stored.
Therefore, I would say there is probably no way to switch languages on this model. It is probably held in firmware which is sometimes the case. You would need to return it to the dealer, and request one that has English in it.
Posted on Aug 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2016 | Cash Registers & POS Equipment
May 28, 2014 | Casio PCR-T470 Cash Register
Oct 16, 2013 | Casio PCR-T470 Cash Register
577 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!