- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
A line of credit can be better at initial stages. The payments are lower and it offers the borrower more flexibility. Monthly payments on business lines of credit are normally 1% to 2% of the balance. Monthly payments on a business loan will vary based on the terms lasting from 24-84 months.
a business that will not accept credit cards as a method of doing business will be at a disadvantage when requesting a capital loan
credit card payments are instant cash flow and with out the proof of business transactions , banks will not be inclined to lend
Best be candid with the lender and state why you do not accept credit cards as there may be a misunderstanding on the security of payment and see if they will help you achieve what you want.
Letter of credit or LOC safeguards both sides in the transaction. It safeguards the customer by ensuring the products are created to the required standards and shipped promptly. It benefits the supplier by making certain that payment is going to be made upon effective completing an order.
They are trying to get you to update your credit card information so they can charge you for their product. For most Windows Computers, for virus & malware protection, I recommend the following combination.
1. Microsoft Security Essentials (aka Windows Defender in Windows 8). It is free, effective and fairly unobtrusive.
2. Malwarebytes (the paid version) provides exceptional protection and is easy on the resources.
The combination of these two programs has served me (and many of my friends) well.
contact the seller and ask them to help you if no luck
how did you pay credit card,bank card,paypal or another source you might contact the authority you paid for this McAFee product and tell them of your prob and ask them if they can assist you by contacting the seller directly
1. Uninstall any other firewalls you may have on your computer. On Windows, you can find these programs under the "Security Center" on the "Control Panel." To prevent computer shutdowns, make sure you plan to install the new McAfee Firewall right away. 2. Wait to receive an email from McAfee that you can download your firewall. After your payment has been processed, they will send you a link to log into the McAfee website. 3. Log in your account by selecting "My Account" from the McAfee website. You will need to give the email address and password that you set when you purchased the firewall. 4. Go to "Account Info." Under this heading, you will find a listing of the McAfee products, including the firewall. Choose the firewall selection and then double click the "Download" icon. 5. Restart your computer once the download is complete. McAfee Firewall will be set to launch at start up. Click on the McAfee icon on your Windows program tray. Make sure the firewall is turned to "On." This should help protect your computer from problems like shutdowns. If you still experience problems, run a virus and spyware scan to remove any malware.
if you're using PCC, you should try to process directly through the PCC program, if that works, most likely the only thing you have to do is go in to RPE, then setup screen and set the directory where PCC is (usually this is active charge directory for payment server, or pcw for pccharge pro, they both work but i believe its only OFFICIALLY supported with payment server)