Question about Xerox WorkCentre M20i All-In-One Laser Printer
Can you tell me how to remove both pieces of glass from the M20i? Thanks
1. Oprn the front door, as if to replace the toner and remove the 2 screws above the toner and drum.
2. Turn the machine around. Disconnnect the one connector to the document feeder. A beige molex connector, lift and remove the feeder.
3. Remove the 6 screws from the back cover, remove the cover.
4. Disconnect the white ribbon cable and black connector with red wires attached to the upper part of the main board.
5. Under the scanner body, on the rear of the machine, locate the 3 screws that hold the scanner to the frame. One on the right, on in the middle and one on the left.
6. Grasp the scanner from the sides and pull back to release the scanner tabs from teh frame.
Once the scanner is removed you then have to remove the 3 screws holding the control panel to the scanner, then the 5 screws that hold the frame holding the glass. I am not sure where you can get that glass. But do a google search for "the parts drop". Give them a call, ask for Britt and see if he can come up with one for you.
Posted on Aug 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2012 | GE Kitchen Ranges
on Mar 22, 2010 | Ovens
Aug 20, 2010 | Xerox M20I Grayscale Copier
Feb 10, 2010 | Xerox WorkCentre M20i All-In-One Laser...
May 20, 2009 | Umax AstraNet E5470 Flatbed Scanner
Jan 27, 2009 | Ovens
Oct 15, 2008 | Xerox WorkCentre M20i All-In-One Laser...
Jun 23, 2008 | Breadman TR875 Bread Maker
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!