Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Turn the printer off.
2. Unplug the power cord of the printer
3. Open the rear access door
4. Remove the jam
5. Clean the rollers of the printer with a lint free cloth that is moist with water
6. Close the rear access door
7. If you a document feeder open it and try to remove the paper jam and also clean the rollers
8. Close the document feeder
9. Plug the printer directly to the wall outlet
10. Try to print again
Posted on Aug 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2014 | Samsung SCX 4521F All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 11, 2011 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Nov 27, 2010 | Samsung CLP-300N Laser Printer
May 18, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 02, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2200D Printer
May 24, 2009 | HP DeskJet 3653 InkJet Printer
Jan 02, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!