Question about Computers & Internet
• At your computer Right click on the Bluetooth icon on the task bar.
• Select “Explore my Bluetooth places”.
• Click on “View devices in range” to see all available devices.
• Right click on the Jabra BT620s and select “Pair device”.
• Enter the four digit passkey: 0000 (4 zeros).
• Right click on the Jabra BT620s and select “connect”.
• The connection will be established automatically, otherwise if the Jabra BT620s is ringing,
press the answer/end button to confirm the connection.
Posted on Aug 10, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2011 | Jabra BT2080 Bluetooth Headset
Mar 11, 2009 | Jabra BT3030 Wireless Headset
Jan 18, 2009 | Jabra BT620s Consumer Headphones
Jan 05, 2009 | Jabra BT620 BLUETOOTH STEREO HANDS-FREE...
Jul 27, 2008 | GN Netcom GN Jabra BT620s Bluetooth Stereo...
Dec 31, 2007 | GN Netcom GN Jabra BT620s Bluetooth Stereo...
Dec 23, 2007 | Radio Communications
Dec 11, 2007 | GN Netcom GN Jabra BT620s Bluetooth Stereo...
407 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!