Question about PC Desktops
• At your computer Right click on the Bluetooth icon on the task bar.
• Select “Explore my Bluetooth places”.
• Click on “View devices in range” to see all available devices.
• Right click on the Jabra BT620s and select “Pair device”.
• Enter the four digit passkey: 0000 (4 zeros).
• Right click on the Jabra BT620s and select “connect”.
• The connection will be established automatically, otherwise if the Jabra BT620s is ringing,
press the answer/end button to confirm the connection.
Posted on Aug 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
on Dec 09, 2009 | PC Desktops
Apr 10, 2013 | PC Desktops
Dec 20, 2012 | PC Desktops
Dec 22, 2011 | PC Desktops
If you were to log on to the
usually one is able to download if available, by model
If the driver is not
available, perhaps your manufacturer does not support the OS you are
This is the best way of ensuring up to
date drivers for your system and they are free of charge!
I hope this helps.
Mar 08, 2011 | PC Desktops
Dec 31, 2009 | Gateway Essential 500 PC Desktop
Nov 01, 2008 | PC Desktops
May 01, 2008 | PC Desktops
404 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!