Question about Creative Labs ZEN V Plus MP3 Player
Creative Nomad has accepted the firmware and has borned again.
1. Connected the Nomad on a computer with Windows XP and Windows Media Player 9, that never has been touched by a creaive device.
It recognizes the device but can´t find any update to the drivers,
2. Updated Windows Media Player 9 to Windows Media Player 10,
3. Restart the computer
4. Connect the Nomad and the computer recognizes the device and autamtically search and found updated MPT drivers.
5. Run the firmware update program "ZenXtraP4SAudible_PCFW_LB_2_10_03 (Creative Zen Xtra PlaysForSure Firmware 2.10.03)"
6. Finally the magic button always has been disabled was enabled so start reloading firmware.
And now the Nomad is working in windows vista.
The difference between the computer where the firmware works and the others is that this has never had media player 10 or 11 and never has installed creative drivers.
Hope this can be useful to smoeone, somewhere, sometime.....
Posted on Aug 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 21, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
May 28, 2009 | Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra MP3...
Dec 27, 2008 | Creative Labs ZEN V Plus MP3 Player
Aug 10, 2008 | Creative Labs ZEN V Plus MP3 Player
Jun 28, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Vision Digital Media...
Jun 08, 2008 | Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra MP3...
Aug 27, 2007 | Samsung SP-R4232 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Sep 29, 2017 | Creative Labs ZEN V Plus MP3 Player
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: