Question about Sony SNC-RZ30P Webcam
More likely an ActiveX or Java problem since the control panel works on those depending on which method you choose upon first loggin into the camera interface.
Try updating your Java and then attempt. Or upgrade your camera firmware here and it will prompt you to load the ActiveX component again once upgraded:
Posted on Aug 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9: Enter a character to the position pointed by the cursor.
- First press: enter the first character from a set of characters related to this button. Each subsequent press: you may change the entered character to the next one from this set.
- 0: enter the space.
- 1: enter a special character (punctuation marks, etc).
- Up, Down, Left, Right after pressing 1 (special character entering mode): select the required character.
- ENTER: confirm selection; finish text entering.
- SUBTITLE: enter the period (for numeric mode); functions like button 1 (character mode).
- CLEAR (<-): delete a character to the left of cursor.
- SELECT (cap'num): switch input mode:
- abc: character mode, small latin letters.
- ABC: character mode, capital latin letters.
- 123: numeric mode, digits.
- RETURN: cancel the text changes and finish text entering.
- Left/Right: move the cursor one character left/right.
- Up/Down: move the cursor to the start/end of a text line.
- If the cursor is already in start/end position: select another user interface element which is under/over the current text entry area (only for dialogs with several elements of user interface; text changes are confirmed automatically).
- POP UP MENU: show context menu with a list of available commands. They allow you to cut, copy and paste text using the clipboard, much like it is done on a PC.
Jun 26, 2016 | Televison & Video
Oct 28, 2014 | Maxell MAXDATA 503802 - FLIX8G HIGH-SPEED...
Aug 19, 2011 | Dsi Video Game Consoles & Games
May 15, 2011 | Nokia C3 Cell Phone
Dec 14, 2010 | Fuji FinePix S1000FD Digital Camera
Nov 17, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Sep 04, 2010 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32HS510 32" TV
Jun 09, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Apr 24, 2010 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Apr 02, 2008 | RCA F27628 27" TV
297 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: