- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
In the Philips Songbird menu bar (at the top), click on the Tools pull-down menu and then select Repair My RAGA. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the repair procedure. I hope it will be successful. Thanks. gylacz
Try the repair function of the Songbird software and restore VIBE to the factory settings. Before you proceed, bach up your files stored on VIBE if possible because the following procedure erases all files you have on the player: 1: Launch the Philips Songbird on the PC 2: In the Philips Songbird menu bar (at the top), click on the Tools pull-down menu and then select Repair My VIBE. 3: Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the repair procedure. I hope this will help you. If you haven't Songbird it can be downloaded from Philips website: www.p4c.philips.com/ Thanks gylacz
If you have not already installed the Device Manager, download the .exe file to install the latest version of the Device Manager application from http://www.philips.com/support. Enter your language preference and the model number e.g.hdd070. Select Software under Product Support on the left of the screen. Scroll down and click on the .exe file of your preferred language under the category PC software. The program will install both Musicmatch® Jukebox and Device Manager in one go automatically.
Connect the hdd to the power supply with the AC/DC adapter.
Launch the Device Manager at Start->Programs->Philips GoGear HDD->Philips GoGear HDD on your PC IMPORTANT: All music & content of your micro jukebox will be erased once the factory setting is restored.
A dialogue box will pop up; click Restore and OK to confirm and start restoring the unit to its factory setting.
Follow all screen instructions to complete the restoration.
The Device Manager will close automatically once the success message is displayed. Safely remove your GoGear micro jukebox by clicking on the EJECT HARDWARE icon in your task tray bar. When prompted, "The USB Mass Storage Device can now be safely removed from the system", click OK and unplug your micro jukebox.
Matt, The best place for the screen is going to be Ebay, look under faulty Philips mp3 players, bid on one that is faulty but has good screen.
With this unit you can practise the strip down and rebuild before you attempt your own player.
I have sent instructions on the screen replacement to your email address.
ingenio If you look on ebay they sometimes sell screens. The other way would be to bid for a non working hdd6330 with good screen and swop them over. I have helped a few people with the instructions and they have succeeded in the transplanting of the screen, and now have functioning gogears
You have a file error: a system file may be missing or you have a format error on the SHOQBOX.
To fix this problem:
1. Connect the SHOQBOX to the computer using the supplied USB cable.
2. Plug your SHOQBOX into a wall outlet with the supplied AC adapter.
3. Launch the Device Manager at Start->Programs->Philips->Philips->PSS110 (or the model number of your SHOQBOX) on your PC.
* IMPORTANT: All music & content of your SHOQBOX will be erased once the factory setting is restored.
4. A dialogue box will pop up; click Restore and OK to confirm and start restoring the unit to its factory setting.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the restoration.
6. The Device Manager will close automatically once the success message is displayed.
7. Transfer a couple of songs into your SHOQBOX to confirm if the SHOQBOX has fully recovered all the files.
8. Close all opened applications and safely remove your SHOQBOX by clicking on the icon on your Windows task bar tray.
9. When prompted, ?The USB Mass Storage Device can now be safely removed from the system?, click OK and unplug your SHOQBOX.
10. Your player will display ?UPGRADING FIRMWARE?? once disconnected from the computer.
11. After firmware upgrade is complete, it will reset itself, showing the PHILIPS splash screen.
12. Press to switch on the player again.