When the MP3 player is plugged into the PC via the USB socket, it switches on and displays the version number, but the PC never recognises it as removable disk. It did work once and now there is music on it; but the music cannot be changed.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The most common cause is a flat battery. There is a trick to charging the battery in these small mp3 players. It wont charge if it is turned on, and it won't charges if it's turned off. Here what to do... 1. plug the payer into your USB port. or wall charger 2. switch thje palyer on using the mechanical switch (on the side) 3. turn it off by either holding down the play button, or selecting "System" from the menu 4. The screen will go black and the battery will begin charging.
1. you need to install the pc software
2. you need to connect the system to your pc via the usb cable
3. switch the system on - it should be seen as a mass storage.
4. Start PVR Console and run a disk checkup - this should run without error - run this twice.
5. Try the unit now - does it work?