An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: Activate pairing mode
Holding down the multifunction button for eight seconds puts the unit
in pairing mode and an LED lets you know the status of the headset.
Flashing blue and red means the H4 is in pairing mode, flashing blue
means it is paired and flashing red means the H4 needs charging.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. You need to charge your headset to full capacity using the charger supplied with it.
2. Disconnect it i.e. your headset from the charging source.
3. Press and hold the "Call/Send" button located on the front of the headset for like 5 seconds to activate pairing mode.
4. You should notice an indicator light begin to flash. Your headset is in pairing mode already.
5. By now, you must have had the bluetooth on your PS3 on.
6. Have both devices pair with each other.
LG headsets use a pairing passkey of four zeros ("0000").
1. Turn on Bluetooth within your phone - Consult phone instruction booklet 2. Put phone into pairing mode - Consult phone instruction booklet 3. Put headset into pairing mode - With headset on, press and hold call button and the volume up simultaneously until the headset begins to flash red and blue. 4. Select "Add new device" on your phone. 5. Select the Plantronics headset when prompted. Enter "0000" as passcode. 6. Your 510 headset will now have a continuous blue light blinking. 7. Choose "Yes" if your phones asks if you want to bond to the 510 bluetooth headset. 8. Your phone is now paired with the Plantronics 510 headset and ready for use.
To turn on the Samsung HM3700 headset, slide the power switch up. (You can see it's location on the image below). The indicator light below the power switch will blink blue 4 times (purple or red means your battery is low). If it stays blue it is ready to sync with your phone.There are 3 ways to sync this device to your phone:
Once the headset is on, hold down the talk button for 3 seconds. (the blue light will stay lit for 3 minutes once you enter pairing/syncing mode).
Activate Bluetooth on your phone and search for the hm3700 (keep them close to each other).
Select the headset and enter a PIN number if asked.
2.) Active Pairing: Once you have held down the talk button for 3 seconds and the blue light is on, press and hold the talk button again to make the blue light purple.
The device will try to automatically connect to your phone for 20 seconds. Your phone should not be connected to other Bluetooth devices during this process.
Be sure the the headset or car kit in in 'Pairing' mode. When in pairing mode, the light should be flashing red and blue or have a steady blue.
The put most headsets in pairing mode, turn headset OFF, then hold the power button until it goes into pairing mode as discribed above.
Then you can discover it with your phone or PC. Pin (pass key) should be 0000 (4 Zeros) or try 1111, 1234, 9999
2. Put the bt-35k2 headset in pairing mode (press the ON button but hold it down for about 6 seconds. As I recall, it will flash intermittent blue and red; either way, you will certainly see flash sequence that is not normal "blue" mode.)
3. Once device detects headset, you'll be prompted for passkey; enter 0000.
Have you already tried to put your headset in pairing mode first? Anyway, to do it, starting with it turned off, press and hold the on/off button for some 5 seconds, until the indicator light is steadily lit (it will flash as it was being turned on, but don't release the button at that phase). Then, make your phone'sbluetooth application search for new devices. After a while, your headset should appear on-screen. Select it and make it connect. If a pairing code (or PIN, or passkey) is requested, enter '0000' (four zeros); By the way, if your headset's user guide happens to be missing, feel free to download it from this location. Hope you are able to sort your problems out.
Turn it on by holding the power button for four seconds, Then go to your phones bluetooth setup screen, search for new devices, and pair it. The blue led on the HBM-760 will turn solid blue during pairing. It is always discoverable. The default passkey is 0000. Hope this helps.
Hi waddellwilli, According to the Motorola website :- Power on headset by sliding the Call button towards the microphone to initiate easy pairing. After a few moments, the indicator light will be steadily lit in blue to indicate headset is in pairing mode. For information on how to set up a specific mobile phone and a link to the user manual visit :-
http://www.motorola.com/consumer/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=06e1dd9fc0e2b010VgnVCM1000008206b00aRCRD&ps=y&pg=PG_TYP_00003&show=globalSupport&productID=159e463f04a0f010VgnVCM1000008206b00aRCRD Copy and paste this link into your web browser. Hope this helps. Mark.
I have the same problems. I had to get the box (brain of the system) re-programed. The Parrot will only take 4 pairings (Max). Even if you delete all the pairings before you put the 5th pairing in. The display tells you "Memory full" I thing the software is faulty. Ring the guy who fitted it for you. He should be able to get it reprogramed for you Foc. Dom (hope this is of some help )