My sony ericsson w610i does not support for any java application the folder containing java files does not open it says "operation failed" Please help me to get rid out this problem.I already restored factory default setting but stll the problem is unsolved
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 10,000 points.
Re: w610i java problems
You need to either upgrade the firmware on the phone or flash the present firmware on the phone to correct this issue.....you can do this online at topsony.com or take it to a mobile service center to have it done.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Download to PC first, check out www.mobile9.com
Search for applications that are compatible with your phone model
2. Transfer to your phone via usb cable, make sure the usb settings are on mass storage, then COPY AND PASTE the ''jar file''( java game) into your ''OTHER FOLDER'' OR GAMES FOLDER, whichever one u like.
3. after all this , your phone should give you the option to install the game on your phone.
4.U can also check out www.mobiletoones.com or www.zedgenet.com or www.mobinet.com
hey i had the same problem with the game icons sayin operation failed...so the solutions is simple... 1.connect the phone to the pc. 2.show the hidden files 3.open the files.. system>ams 4.you will see the game folders there. 5.delete them 6.then open system>ams>java>db 7.and delete the content from there too... THIS SHOULD SOLVE THE PROBLEM...IT WORKED FOR ME
you may have to reinstall the O.S of the Phone.
They call it upgrading the Firmware and that will fix the issue!
And don't delete any files which are hidden under the folder " System"
That causes this issue!
Hope this helps!
I had to reinstall the firmware as I had this issue after altering some files in the phone and I couldn't use any applications and games apart from walkman and the Internet browser!
So thats how it is!