I had ECS a535 notebook. the problem is when i insert the adapter jack the light in my adapter goes out and there is no power in my laptop when i hit the power button. Is it possible that there is a shortcicuit or grounded in my laptop. help me to fix this. thank you so much for your time.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You tried three notebooks, but did they have the same video adapters? Try a notebook with a different video adapter. i would say your video adapter isn't good enough to put out a dual display. you might need to get a laptop with a better video card
1. You will need a VGA or S-video cable and a 1/4 inch stereo plug that will go from the earphone jack to the EZpro then out to a amplified system for the sound. 2. I believe the EZpro has connections for HDMI which will supply sound as well as High definition video. You should have an adapter for the HDMI also if you
3. connections port as follows: 1. USB Connector (Connect to PC for Remote Mouse function) 2. RS-232 Connector 3. Audio Input Connector 4. S-Video Input Connector 5. DVI-I Input Connector (PC Digital (HDCP)/PC Analog/Component Video Input) 6. VGA In/SCART Connector (PC Analog Signal/Component Video Input, HDTV/SCART Input) 7. VGA Output Connector (Monitor Loop-through Output) 8. Power Socket 9. KensingtonTM Lock Port Looking at the usb port go counter clockwise the numbers are in succession. 1- 9
1 Power Cord 2 VGA Cable 3 DVI-I to VGA Cable (Optional accessories) 4 Audio Input Cable (Optional accessories) 5 RS232 Cable (Optional accessories) 6 USB Cable (Optional accessories
Unfortunately, there is no simple VGA-to-RCA adapter cable if you're connecting to a composite video input (usually colored yellow) or s-video input. VGA output is separate red, green and blue video and synchronizing signals, and they all need to be combined. You need a VGA-to-video converter to do this.
If the projector has component video input jacks, then you can buy a simple adapter cable.
Connect the external display port on your laptop computer to the projection system, and then turn on the projector. For information about connecting external devices to your laptop, see the documentation for your laptop computer.
Set the display resolution of your laptop computer to match the resolution of the projector system. First, on your laptop, open the Display Properties dialog box by using the Display icon in Control Panel, and click the Settings tab. Then, in Screen resolution area, move the slider to adjust the display resolution of your laptop. If you don't know which setting to choose, try 800 x 600 pixels; this is a common setting for many projector systems. YOURS sounds like 640x840.
If you have audio in your presentation, connect a cable from your laptop's audio output jack to the audio input jack on the projector, and then test the volume by playing a file that contains sound.
Start the Player on your laptop. If you want to only display the Player on the big screen, and not the desktop background, maximize the Player or set it to play your video using the entire screen (full-screen mode).
Hello! Which are laptops? I use IBM R40e and HP laptop and I usually connect them with DV10 for conferrence. It's well! I have just a problem with Asus EEE. It unable connetc with DV10. I try use Video jack to connect. Result: It can display but the quality is very bad. Now I try to find another way to connect them together. Some information to share with you. Thanks you!