- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I hope this will help you :)
* Green Power light flashes- The printer is receiving a print job, replacing an ink cartridge, charging ink, or cleaning the print head.
* RED paper light is On- If the CD/DVD try guide is open, close the CD/DVD tray guide, load paper, then press the paper button.
Your paper ran out or multiple sheets loaded at the same time . Load paper and press the paper butoon to resume printing.
* RED paper light flashes- Paper is jammed in the printer. Press the paper button to eject the jammed paper. If the light is still flashing , open the cover and remove all paper, including any jammed or torn pieces. Then reload paper and press the paper button to continue printing.
* RED Ink Light Flashes - One or more cartridges are low on ink. Check the message that appears on your screen to determine which cartridge is low, or follow the instructions in " Checking the Ink Supply". Make sure you have a replacement cartridge.
* RED Ink Light is ON- One or more cartridges are out of ink or not installed. If you have just installed a new cartridge, it may be incomaptible with the printer or incorrectly installed. Reinstall it or replace it with the correct cartridge
* RED Ink and RED paper lights flash alternately- The CD/DVD tray guide was left open when you turned on the printer or when printing on paper. Just simply close it/
* Green Power Light is Off; RED paperand RED Ink Lights flashing- Paper may be blocking movement of the print head. Turn off the printer, then open the cover and remove any jammed paper or other foreign objects. Turn the printer back on again. Or it may have an internal error. Turn off the printer, wait a few seconds, then turn it on again.
May I know the exact error messages in the printer screen. If it's green and yellow lights that are flashing you need to push more the two cartridges that you replace....also try to clean it using the printer program installed in your computer....good luck and hope it will help....
When red ink light flashes - one or more ink cartridges is low. When you print, a message on your screen will tell you which one(s).
When red ink light remains on - one or more ink cartridges is empty. When you try to print, a message on your screen will tell you which one(s).
Furthermore: When following the procedure for installing a new cartridge, if the red ink light was on or flashing, pressing the ink button will cause the carriage to stop with the cartridge that needs replacing under the "ink out mark" (ink droplet with a slash through it).
You could try going into the sp modes and check sp 5052-1 this is for independent toner check if the toner cartridge was checked by the copier as empty and you refilled it the machines check of the chip still senses it empty by turning this off it could reset it for you .. I have had some mixed results sometimes it works only occasional failure.. Hope it helps Good Luck A
Red flashing light on '8BK' small black cartridge on left hand side.
If this indicates 'low ink' then it is not alerting me on the monitor. I think this is something different because my printing has been interrupted. Aileen