- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I assume you mean video buffering. This is usually caused by a slow internet connection. You have a galaxy tab 3 so I assume the device is not the issue. If your internet connection is improved you should see the buffering happen a lot less. Try measuring your internet connection speed on a website. Something like http://www.speedtest.net can tell you what your internet speed is. Usually you want to be at least 5 Mbps or higher download speed to see minimal buffering issues.
If you use Windows XP Professional then it is possible to squeeze an extra 20% out of your internet connection. By default Windows XP Pro holds back 20% of your Internet speed for various services like windows update and spyware checks.
If you want to tap into this locked speed then make the following changes:
1. Go to Start-> Run-> and type gpedit.msc 2. Expand the Administrative Templates branch 3. Expand the Network tab 4. Highlight QoS Packet Scheduler 5. Click on Limit Reservable Bandwidth and check the enabled box 6. Then Change the Bandwidth limit % to 0 %
Once you have done this click apply and restart your PC. After rebooting you should see a noticeable improvement in your net speed.
1. Internet Speed Problems caused by Binding too many Agreements on Network Card Slow internet surfing speed is a usual problem among LAN users because there are too many agreements binding on the Network Card. If a NIC is bound lots of agreements then the computer has to spend more time on identifying which agreement would transmit a certain group of data that passes it. PC users will feel uncomfortable at the moment when they are surfing the Internet. Here is a solution for this situation: a. Use a Network Card to run only PPPOE agreement to connect ADSL; this will provide the exterior connection of internet. b. Use another one to run other agreements in order to boost its performance so that the speed of internet surfing would be improved obviously.
2. Internet Speed Problems caused by Unbound TCP/IP Agreement. Unbound TCP (Transport Control Protocol)/IP (international agreement) may be caused by reasons as follow: a. the driver of Network Card is installed incorrectly. b. There is a problem with quality of Network Card. c. PCI slot is broken. Solution for this situation: You should uninstall NIC driver in the Device Manager at first----reinstall the driver after you reboot your computer. If you still fail to improve the internet speed with this solution, please change a PCI slot for Network Card or change a new one.
3. Internet Speed Problems caused by low quality of telephone line. If the phone line is affected by some bad extraneous factors, network device will adjust client access rate automatically and dynamically according by the quality of line and transmission distance. The Internet surfing Speed also will be affected by the export bandwidth, the website line from opponents and the device configuration if you try to visit foreign website.
4. Internet Speed Problems caused by too much installed Internet Explorer plug-ins. Internet Explorer plug-ins would be installed or loaded on your computer automatically when you open Internet Explorer and visit website. Surfing speed of course will be slowed down by too much Internet Explorer plug-ins. It is highly recommended to use some optimization tools to optimize your speed of Internet and clean some disused Internet Explorer plug-ins to speed up Internet surfing.
i find that browses get "Clogged up" with malware (Advertising junk) and BHO's Browser helper objects. this in effect slows down your browsing experience. To determine if this is the problem , download and install google chrome. try that for speed. If your using internet explorer you will notice a big improvement using chrome instead
To fix internet explorer. try downloading "hijack this" , run it and remove any BHO's it detects.
Just 'restore' the system or 'recover' the system to an earlier more pristine state. That will speed up your computer, and install all the right drivers for you. Then, make sure you have it connected to the Internet to do all of the automatic updates, and you're in like Flynn to the fast computer club.
hey , this is always the case. if it shows 100 mbps does not mean you will get 100mbps download speed.as far as i know no internet connection provides 100mbps download speed.
however a little improvement can be made in the speed by optimising your settings . you may use Modem Booster , download accelerator for this purpose. if you do lot of downloading download idm(internet download manager).to accelerate your download.
one thing i should add for your knowledge.understand the difference between mbps and MBps.B stands for byte and there are 8 bits in a byte so take a conversion factor of 8.this is a general misconception among people and whilie downloading note that the speed is shown in B and not b.
Your download speed can be tested through your internet service provider. How you connect to the internet has allot to do with download speed. This is one of many links to test. If the problem is with your computer try using windows help and support and system tools. Larry