Question about Projection Televisions
Resetting the TV
If the buttons on the remote AND the buttons on the TV case do not work (channels do not change and you cannot open or navigate the menu), the TV has stopped responding. Reset the TV as follows:
Some TVs have a reset button. If available and accessible, try using the reset buttons before using the steps below. Using the reset buttons can save time.
1. Unplug the TV power cord from the power outlet.
2. Unplug any connected devices (DVD, Set-top boxes, etc...)
3. Press and hold the TV power button for five seconds.
4. Plug the TV power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the TV.
5. Open the on-screen menu to confirm that the TV is responding again.
6. Turn off the TV and reconnect the devices.
7. Turn on the TV.
Hope this may help;
Posted on Aug 11, 2008
The led light is steady or blinking?
Posted on Aug 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2016 | Sharp LC-80LE632U Aquos Black LED Flat...
Jul 18, 2014 | Mitsubishi WD Projection Televisions
Mar 01, 2014 | Panasonic PT-40LC12 40" Rear Projection...
May 29, 2010 | Hitachi 43FDX15B 43" Rear Projection...
Aug 09, 2009 | Sharp 56DR650 56" Rear Projection HDTV
Nov 15, 2008 | Mitsubishi WD-52525 52" Rear Projection...
Aug 30, 2008 | Projection Televisions
Jul 09, 2008 | Projection Televisions
164 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!