Need to record phone numbers on speed dial - have lost the owners manuel - 4 line phone
Storing a Name and Number in Memory
1. Press the STORE button on the handset, ENTER NUMBER is displayed.
2. Use the keypad to enter the phone number (up to 32 digits).
3. Press the SELECT button. The display shows ENTER NAME.
4. Use the touch-tone pad to enter a name (up to 21 characters). More than one letter is stored in each of the number keys. For example, to enter Bill Smith, press the 2 key twice for the letter B. Press the 4 key 3 times for the letter I. Press the 5 key 3 times for the letter L. Press the 5 key 3 times for the second letter L, and press the 1 key to insert a space between the first and last name. Press the 7 key 4 times for the letter S; press the 6 key once for the letter M; press the 4 key 3 times for the letter I; press the 8 key for the letter T; press the 4 key twice for the letter H.
5. Press the STORE button again to save your selection. ENTER LOCATION is displayed.
6. Enter two digits to enter the location, ranging from 01 to 40. For example, to store the record in location #5, press “0”, “5”. After entering a valid location number, the record will be saved. If the memory location you selected is not empty, OVERWRITE? will show in the display. Press the STORE button again to confirm the current record and overwrite the old one or press the EXIT button to select another location.
7. To enter another name and number in a different memory location, return to step 1 and repeat the process.
Jan 30, 2010 |
RCA 25413RE3 Corded Phone