My spouse dropped the remote & lost the "connection", I called the cable company who said to set the TV to Video 1 but after that didn't work. After some discussion about what was plugged into the DVR I was told I actually needed Component 1. That worked. Hope that helps.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I think the transformer for the dct6200 is in the cable box... thats why there is no "box" on the power cord...
sadley that means the damage may be in the cable box and much harder to replace than if the transformer had been on the cord.
can you call the cable company and have them replace them?
if you are using HD. the colors do not really make a difference so to speak. just make sure whatever you hook to the red video goes to red video of tv and same with blue and green. then the same with red and white audio (some cables come with 3 thicker and two thiner to help with which should be audio and video) try 1800comcast
1) Connect the Tivo using the coax output of the cable box into the cable input of the Tivo
2) Exchange cable boxes with your cable provider for one with composite output jacks. It may require you to use a Motorola box that isn't High def depending on what your provider has. I know Comcast has a Motorola HD tuner that has composite outputs as well as component.
3) Upgrade to a Series 3 Tivo. Those units are designed for High Def. Use HDMI cable hookup.