Question about DeLonghi DCM485 Coffee Maker
The same thing happened to me....At least you got three years out of yours, I got three months.
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2011 | DeLonghi DCM485 Coffee Maker
3. Press the CLOCK button until the desired brewing time is displayed
(See "How to Set the Clock" section of the manual).
4. Press the ON/OFF button to confirm the automatic time selected.
NOTE: The display panel and the on/off indicator light will flash.
5. Press the PROGRAM button to return to the current time of day (the
ON/OFF button will continue to flash.) The brewing cycle will begin
once the set time is reached and the ON/OFF button stops flashing.
6. If you want to check the automatic time selected, press the
7. To override the automatic brew function, press the ON/OFF button
and the coffee maker will start immediately. Press the ON/OFF
button again to switch the coffee maker off.
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
May 21, 2011 | DeLonghi DCM485 Coffee Maker
Mar 20, 2009 | DeLonghi DCU61 Coffee Maker
Jun 10, 2008 | DeLonghi DCM485 Coffee Maker
Mar 24, 2008 | DeLonghi DCM485 Coffee Maker
Aug 19, 2007 | DeLonghi DCM485 Coffee Maker
1,187 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!