Question about DeLonghi DCM485 Coffee Maker
The same thing happened to me....At least you got three years out of yours, I got three months.
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2011 | DeLonghi DCM485 Coffee Maker
3. Press the CLOCK button until the desired brewing time is displayed
(See "How to Set the Clock" section of the manual).
4. Press the ON/OFF button to confirm the automatic time selected.
NOTE: The display panel and the on/off indicator light will flash.
5. Press the PROGRAM button to return to the current time of day (the
ON/OFF button will continue to flash.) The brewing cycle will begin
once the set time is reached and the ON/OFF button stops flashing.
6. If you want to check the automatic time selected, press the
7. To override the automatic brew function, press the ON/OFF button
and the coffee maker will start immediately. Press the ON/OFF
button again to switch the coffee maker off.
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
May 21, 2011 | DeLonghi DCM485 Coffee Maker
Mar 20, 2009 | DeLonghi DCU61 Coffee Maker
Jun 10, 2008 | DeLonghi DCM485 Coffee Maker
Mar 24, 2008 | DeLonghi DCM485 Coffee Maker
Aug 19, 2007 | DeLonghi DCM485 Coffee Maker
976 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!