Question about HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal Printer
Can you help? I don't have an instruction manual and I have a document clogging up my printer -- I can't seem to delete from the ready rack. Appreciate any ideas. Thanks.
What you need to do is manually clear the print queue (Spool).
To do that create a new text document with notepad and type in the following 4 lines:
net stop spooler
net start spooler
now save the document and rename it to QueueCleaner.cmd (or whatever you want to call it, just keep the .cmd at the end).
Now just double click the .cmd file whenever a print job will be stuck and will not delete.
BTW, you can just type the same 4 commands under Start -> Run if you prefer.
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
When my 5510 gets stuck, I turn it off and reboot my PC (that seems to be where the problem is) then turn it back on. Typical PC solution =)
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
1. turn the printer off and then unplug the power cord in the wall outlet
2. locate and open the rear access door
3. Inspect the pressure rollers on the rear access door and verify that they are clean and turn freely. Clean the rollers if needed with a soft towel lightly moistened with water. If the rollers do not turn freely, replace the rear access door.
4. From the rear access door opening, remove the jammed paper
5. Remove the remaining paper from the paper supply tray. Discard any paper that is damaged or crumpled and then re-stack and reload the paper into the paper supply tray
6. Reinstall the rear access door
7. Reconnect the power cord and turn on the all-in-one.
Posted on Aug 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2010 | HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal...
Feb 19, 2010 | HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal...
Feb 17, 2010 | HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal...
Dec 24, 2009 | HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal...
Nov 28, 2009 | HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal...
Jun 25, 2009 | HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal...
May 13, 2009 | HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal...
340 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!