Question about Washing Machines
Error 7 and water inside drum. Sock stucked under tank blocking water to go out. Turn off watter and power, drain washing mashine manually through filter, remove back and bottom cover, remove 2 tube clips from black flexibile thick tube and remove any subject except ball in elbow. You need just screwdriver, muscles and some time. Good luck.
Posted on Mar 15, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: error code 4 Gorenje 63160
First of all:
go to this link and print out the documents. This is a service manual for self testing the washer. http://dc342.4shared.com/doc/FM0C3Sem/preview.html (SPAM FREE)
Run the self test
If the machine self test give you these errors:
There is probably a problem with the washing sensor wire connection in the bottom of the machine.
- Unplug the power
- Turn the machine 180 degrees so you get access to the rear service lid.
- Unscrew the screws on the lid.
- In the left hand bottom in the rear you wil see the water pump. This has two connectors with two blue wires on each connection. One is connected to the bottom of a white connection box on the bottom of the water pump. The other one goes over the top to a plastic joint connector. In my case this one was cut of for some reason.
- Uncut the strip that holds the blue wires in place on the water hose. This will make it easier to work with.
- Unplug the two blue connector plugs. Mark somehow or make sure you remember where both of them go.
-Open the connector on top where the blue wires goes inside the connector plug.
- Check if the cables are intact and in place in the plug. If you are unsure, take out the wires cut of 10mm and strip about 6mm making the copper appear.
- Mount the wires in the holding clamps.
- Connect wires back
- Run self test again
- If ok. Connect the back service lid again.
Posted on Nov 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 03, 2018 | Washing Machines
May 19, 2018 | Dishwashers
Sep 28, 2016 | Cooktops
Dec 04, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 09, 2014 | Washing Machines
Sep 19, 2018 | Miele Washing Machines
6,765 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!