Once you have your ringtones ready, there are many different steps you can follow depending on what you have available on your phone.
1. If you have internet/text messaging: sites like cellsea and myxertone will provide you with instructions.
2. If you have a usb cable: connect your phone making sure it's in Mass Storage Mode. You can do this by going to settings, connection, usb connection mode, mass storage. Open the folder for your phone on your computer. It should be one of the choices of storage when you go to My Computer. Place your ringtones into the Sounds folder. And voila! It should be in the ringtone menu in your phone.
3. If you have a MicroSD memory card: Create a folder on the memory card. Name it anything other than Music (the phone will automatically create a Music folder which can not be used as ringtones). Once you insert your card into your phone, the tunes should come up when you open your ringtone menu!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To have more storage capacity for your phone, delete unimportant SMS in your INBOX, OUTBOX and SENT ITEMS. Delete also unimportant pictures, videos, music and ringtones. The phone memory is relatively small and is shared to all data and other files that are stored in the phone. By deleting some of these will free you some memory.
Alternatively, you can also put in a Micro SD memory card(Memory Card model depends to what your cell phone is compatible of, Micro SD is a sample) to your phone which will also increase its storage capacity. A Micro SD Card look something like the picture below.
Well if you want to save your pictues that you take to your SD memory card and if your phone automatically does not do that then you would have to manually choose save to SD card when you are taking the picture. If that option does not show up, try going to the memory settings of the phone and changing it so it saves to the phone. But if you are trying to add external pictures to the phone (ie digital camera to phone) you would have to use a micro sd card reader and a computer to do that. If thats the case you just have to connect the sd card to the micro sd card reader and plug that into the USB port of the computer and just drag and drop the pictures you want into them. then plug that sd card back into the phone and you should have the picture in the phone!
No, a SIM card cannot store ring-tones. It is only capable of holding your phone number and contact information. You would need to get a micro-SD memory card and download onto that OR directly onto the phones memory bank.
What format are the songs you have on your memory card? What format does your phone support for Ringtones??? Likelihood is the phone doesnt support ringtones in the audio format your trying to set, thus when your going for them it wont see any available ringtones
Alas, the V750 doesn't allow you to manually add ringtones that way. The only way I've found to add a ringtone to my V750 is to email the ringtone as an attachment to my phone, then choose to save the file as a ringtone.
Every Verizon number comes with an email@example.com email address, which comes across as a text, video, or picture message on your phone. Just replace the x's with your phone number.
NOTE: Be aware that when you open the message, your ringtone will begin playing; you probably don't want to do this at work!
well my friend if you want to use a mp3 as a ringtone here it's what you have to do.... buy it! no just kidding save your mp3 ringtones on to the memory card in the "my sounds" section make sure it doesn't go over 400 kb , select ringtone and send it on a mms to your self and thre you have it save it as a ringtone hope this helps you oh also you can send and recieve ringtones to via blutooth but by mms messaging