a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Depends on the phone system or service you are using. On a regular land-line you can do a 3-way call (if you have this option available to you through your service provider). To do this: 1. Call the first party. 2. Once the caller is on the line ask them to hold while to connect with the 2nd party. 3. Flash to dial tone. There may be a flash button on your phone or you may just press talk. In any case you should hear a quick "beep..beep..beep" then dial tone. 4. Now you can dial the 2nd party and click the flash (or talk) again to return to the 1st party and you both should hear the phone ringing for the 2nd party.
There's hundreds, if not thousands, of different phones, phone systems, and provider combinations that have different procedures for making conference calls. This is probably the most basic way. Hope this helps
If the "handset" beeped then it is already registered. It means that it is recognized by the base and therefore should be working. If you still have no dial tone on the phone there must be an issue with the working condition of the phone. Sorry that my advice didn't solve your problem.
Here are the commands to run the phones memory dial (speed-dial). I have included the instructions for deleting and changing numbers as well. It is listed below. I hope this helps you out.
MEMORY DIAL INSTRUCTIONS
Store up to ten 20-digit numbers in memory for quick dialing.
Storing a Number in Memory
1. Make sure the phone is OFF (not in TALK mode).
2. Press the MEMORY button.
3. Press a number (0-9) to store the dialed number in that memory location.
4. Press the MEMORY button again.
5. Use the handset number keypad to enter the telephone number (up to 20 digits, including pauses) and press the MEMORY button again to save the number. The unit beeps to confirm.
6. To enter another number in a different memory location, return to step 1 and repeat the process.
Storing a Redial Number
1. Repeat steps 1 through 4 in Storing a Number in Memory.
2. Press the REDIAL button.
3. Press the MEMORY button to store the number. You will hear a confirmation tone.
Changing a Stored Number
1. Repeat steps 1 through 6 in Storing a Number in Memory.
2. Press the MEMORY button to store the number. You will hear a confirmation tone. The old number will be overwritten with the new number.
Dialing a Stored Number
1. Make sure the phone is ON by pressing the TALK button.
2. Press the MEMORY button.
3. Press the number (0-9) for the desired memory location. The number dials automatically.
Inserting a Pause in the Dialing Sequence
Press the PAUSE# button once to insert a delay in the dialing sequence of a stored telephone number. A pause is needed to wait for a dial tone (for example after you dial 9 for an outside line, or to wait for a computer access tone). Each pause counts as 1 digit in the dialing sequence. If you need a longer pause, press the PAUSE# button twice.
Deleting Stored Numbers
1. Press the MEMORY button.
2. Press the desired memory location (0-9).
3. Press the MEMORY button twice to delete the entry.
4. You will hear a confirmation tone.
was having the same problem with the same model phone, and fixed the problem by rebooting the phone – unplugging the
AC and phone cord from the base station and plugging both back it, then removing and replacing
the handset to regenerate the security code.
yea.. this happeneded to me aswell.. here's what you do: (this is in the manual btw)
1. Make sure the phone is OFF (not in TALK mode). 2. Press the program button.
3. Press * tone button for tone or # pause for pulse selection.
4. Press the program button again. You will hear a confirmation tone.
2/29 Have you registered or re-registered the handset?
"No link" can mean handset is not accepting radio wave of base unit. At Mfgr website pull-down operator's manual and look for registration instructions. Some sequence of buttons will create a radio signal from base (have handset off base) then another sequence of buttons on handset will accept radio signal. If handset has "menu" button, try "menu", then "00" (zero zero) then select an accept or "OK" button. Good luck.