- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you are able to connect your PS3 to another TV using the same HDMI cable that would rule out your PS3, if it works.....or
does the PS3 itself have any settings that perhaps need to be set to an HDMI output as opposed to Composite or SCART etc?
Also have a look at the HDMI settings in theh TV menu too.
green sounds like a TV problem if persists with other games could be TV but im kinda thinking it is ingame settings occasionally updates can reset picture settings in the game i think for black ops it had some kind of adjust brightness until you can't see this object in background and sometimes it helps to go back and check that only other explanation would be you went to different resolution ex: 480, 720(hi def), 1080(highest high def)
1. Make sure you plugged the audio/video cables into the proper plugs on the back of the tv. Be sure to match the colors of the plugs to the colors of the cables.
2. Make sure you press the "Input" or "Source" button on the tv's remote to ensure you're using the right input from the playstation.
3. Look at the power indicator on the playstation. Review the manual to locate indicators and such. You're looking for any warning indicators or sequences that indicate a hardware issue. If you find see any warnings or indications of a problem, power down the playstation.
4. If you are attempting to play a game, eject and insert the disc and try again.
5. Clean the playstation with a playstation cleaning kit. Try again.
6. If you can not determine the problem, or it is not resolved, visit the Sony Playstation support site: http://us.playstation.com/ps3. Scroll to the bottom and you will see the links to the direct support pages.
Check each connection coming from your PS3 to your Reciever/TV. If they are component cables (Red/Yellow/Etc.) make sure they are in their proper color coded jacks. If it is HDMI, check that your TV is set to HDMI input.
That's not possible unless you are watching an Blu-ray. you have to control the brightness from your TV. Some games have brightness controls in the SETTINGS. You can try there if you are playing a game.
IF THIS HELPS PLEASE VOTE.....GOOD LUCK AND THANKS..
Try If switching tv will resolve the problem.Your unit work with 2 main concept...Tv and Ps3 .If you try your machine in a different tv and you don`t have any problem is something wrong with the tv you are using.Ps3 for my acknowledge..doesn`t have any chip controlling the color on it.The unit have a video processor but not Chrome processor.The tv have all the color feature etc,. Good Luck