Question about Philips MCD288/37 DVD Micro Theater System Theater System
1. Press DVD "OPEN/CLOSE" key on remote Control (R/C) or main set to open the DVD door (note: if no disc on tray, then no need to open the door);
2. Press R/C numeric key sequentially 9735 (entry code, no display on TV), enter DVD region code setup menu.
3. Press R/C "down direction" or "up direction" key to change REGION CODE,"0" is all code.
4. Press R/C "OK" key to confirm.
5. Press R/C "SYSTEM" key to exit DVD system setup menu
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2012 | Televison & Video
Apr 13, 2011 | Philips LX9000R System
Jan 21, 2011 | LG HT303SU Theater System
Jan 15, 2011 | Philips MCD288/37 DVD Micro Theater System...
Nov 19, 2010 | Panasonic SC-BT200 Home Theater Systems....
Jul 11, 2010 | Philips MCD288/37 DVD Micro Theater System...
Jan 10, 2010 | Philips MCD288/37 DVD Micro Theater System...
Sep 08, 2009 | Radio Shack Accurian LMD-5108A Portable...
May 30, 2009 | Philips HTS3400/37B System
577 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: