Question about Philips MCD288/37 DVD Micro Theater System Theater System
1. Press DVD "OPEN/CLOSE" key on remote Control (R/C) or main set to open the DVD door (note: if no disc on tray, then no need to open the door);
2. Press R/C numeric key sequentially 9735 (entry code, no display on TV), enter DVD region code setup menu.
3. Press R/C "down direction" or "up direction" key to change REGION CODE,"0" is all code.
4. Press R/C "OK" key to confirm.
5. Press R/C "SYSTEM" key to exit DVD system setup menu
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jan 21, 2011 | LG HT303SU Theater System
Jan 15, 2011 | Philips MCD288/37 DVD Micro Theater System...
Jul 11, 2010 | Philips MCD288/37 DVD Micro Theater System...
May 30, 2009 | Philips HTS3400/37B System
Jan 07, 2007 | Philips DVD Micro Theater Shelf System...
598 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: