Question about Philips MCD288/37 DVD Micro Theater System Theater System
1. Press DVD "OPEN/CLOSE" key on remote Control (R/C) or main set to open the DVD door (note: if no disc on tray, then no need to open the door);
2. Press R/C numeric key sequentially 9735 (entry code, no display on TV), enter DVD region code setup menu.
3. Press R/C "down direction" or "up direction" key to change REGION CODE,"0" is all code.
4. Press R/C "OK" key to confirm.
5. Press R/C "SYSTEM" key to exit DVD system setup menu
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2017 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 08, 2017 | GE Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 07, 2017 | Marantz SR6006 Home theater receiver...
Jan 07, 2017 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 06, 2017 | Apple A1285 Nano 8Gb 4Gen Personal Mp3...
Jun 14, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 18, 2014 | Antec BXR-100 Gry Audio...
Sep 01, 2010 | Philips Audio Players & Recorders
May 21, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
572 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: