- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I hope this will help you :)
* Green Power light flashes- The printer is receiving a print job, replacing an ink cartridge, charging ink, or cleaning the print head.
* RED paper light is On- If the CD/DVD try guide is open, close the CD/DVD tray guide, load paper, then press the paper button.
Your paper ran out or multiple sheets loaded at the same time . Load paper and press the paper butoon to resume printing.
* RED paper light flashes- Paper is jammed in the printer. Press the paper button to eject the jammed paper. If the light is still flashing , open the cover and remove all paper, including any jammed or torn pieces. Then reload paper and press the paper button to continue printing.
* RED Ink Light Flashes - One or more cartridges are low on ink. Check the message that appears on your screen to determine which cartridge is low, or follow the instructions in " Checking the Ink Supply". Make sure you have a replacement cartridge.
* RED Ink Light is ON- One or more cartridges are out of ink or not installed. If you have just installed a new cartridge, it may be incomaptible with the printer or incorrectly installed. Reinstall it or replace it with the correct cartridge
* RED Ink and RED paper lights flash alternately- The CD/DVD tray guide was left open when you turned on the printer or when printing on paper. Just simply close it/
* Green Power Light is Off; RED paperand RED Ink Lights flashing- Paper may be blocking movement of the print head. Turn off the printer, then open the cover and remove any jammed paper or other foreign objects. Turn the printer back on again. Or it may have an internal error. Turn off the printer, wait a few seconds, then turn it on again.
My C60 Epson Stylus printer is not printing. First of all the paper jammed, I pull the paper from the front and since then the catridge holder is not going to the middle to print. also the green light keepon flashing and the red light stays on. I need your help.
zark4, The green light flashing means you have print jobs waiting to be printed. Don't Turn Off The Printer When The Green Light Is Flashing ! If you have paper in the printer, the red light means you have an empty ink cartridge. Because both things are happening at the same time, here's what you need to do. First click start. Click printers and faxes. Double left click the Epson C-60 Icon. Left click Printer and click Cancel all documents and click yes, then exit. Remove and reinsert your new ink cartridges to make sure they are seated correctly. After you have done this and the printer finishes the automatic charging of the ink cartridges, the lights should be back to normal. Green light on.
The Print Cartridge Status light flashes when one or both of the print cartridges is improperly installed or malfunctioning. 1. Open the printer's top cover. 2. Remove and re insert both the black and colour print cartridges and try printing again. If the problem persists then you need to replace either the black or the colour print cartridge.
any chance it has dried out? run the test / head cleaning / did you reset the cartridge when you replaced it? generally if one or two colors work - the problem is the ink cartridge or the head for the colors not working. Did you remove the "tape" on the new cartridge?
There are some possibilities due to the above phenomena. Let's discuss about it: 1) If the POWER light is flashing green, then your printer is now warming up or performing maintenance procedure (replacing cartridge/tank) or cleaning print head, just wait a few seconds till the light stop flash. Also if the last page of a print job not done, this POWER light flashing green. 2) If the CHARGE/ERROR light is flashing orange with beep 3times, it mean your cartridge need to be install (especially the 1st time turn on printer) or cartridge being replaced, just install the cartridge and press RESUME to continue. 3) If both POWER light is flashing green and CHARGE/ERROR light is flashing orange with beep 3times, then your printer may facing a very serious error and maybe need a replacement.
Red flashing light on '8BK' small black cartridge on left hand side.
If this indicates 'low ink' then it is not alerting me on the monitor. I think this is something different because my printing has been interrupted. Aileen
I have a HP Business Inkjet 1220 Printer, and the block ink cartridge light is flashing. I replaced the cartridge with a brand new one, closed the door, and black ink light is still flashing. I put in another neew black ink cartridge, closed the door, and same issue- black cartidge ink light flashing. I cannot print- what to do?
The BJC 3000 will flash two different colored lights in a pattern to signal several different errors. From the documentation I have the two colors are orange and green, could those be the colors you see?
At any rate here is the code:
Two orange flashes: Out of paper, paper jam, or paper feed error. If no paper is loaded in the auto sheet feeder, or if the paper is not loaded correctly, set the paper correctly and press the Resume button on the printer to continue printing.
Three orange flashes: Paper jam. If paper has jammed in the printer, carefully remove the jam and press the Resume button to continue printing.
Four orange flashes: A tank inside the BJ cartridge (print head) is out of ink. Replace the empty BJ tank and press the Resume button to continue printing.
Five orange flashes: BJ cartridge is not installed properly. Remove and reseat the cartridge correctly. Make sure the orange protective cap and tape have been removed. Make sure the blue locking lever is locked down securely.
Six orange flashes: BJ cartridge (printhead) is not installed. Remove and reseat the cartridge correctly. Make sure the orange protective cap and tape have been removed. Make sure the blue locking lever is locked down securely.
Seven orange flashes: BJ cartridge (printhead) is defective. Remove the BJ cartridge and check that the contacts on the cartridge and cartridge holder are clean. Make sure the orange protective cap and tape have been removed and reinstall the cartridge. If the error occurs again after you resume operation, you may need to replace the BJ cartridge.
Eight orange flashes: Waste ink absorber almost full. The printer has a built-in waste ink absorber to hold the ink that is consumed during print head cleaning. This error indicates that the waste ink absorber is nearly full. Press the Resume button to skip the error so you can continue printing.
The POWER light flashes orange and green alternately: Service error. A service error means the printer requires the attention of a qualified technician.
If you have any more questions let us know otherwise please don't forget to rate this post.