OK I tried my luck and its a waste of time. My H700 has a small button marked M and a big button with telephone engravings on that. Pressing the button sometimes its purple and at times it blue. Blackberry open there searches and says no device searched.
Can some one enlist the steps for me. Can you tell me like ok press big button count to 10...in this style?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Bluetooth enabled? 2. Options -> Bluetooth -> Add Device
Hold down the connect button on headset
until steady purple light comes on, then open the boom.
Search for Bluetooth devices on the blackberry. When asked for a pin, use "0000".
Now the H700 will show up in the Bluetooth device list, but it will not
Put the headset in pairing mode again, this time go to the h700
listed on the blackberry and select connect. Now the devices will work
as normal. When you open the boom on the h700, it will connect to the
On the left side of the page click Demos
When the demo window opens click, Select Demos button.
Scroll through the list until you see Sending Via bluetooth.
Follow the interactive instruction to connect to your H700.
You'll need to set your H700 into pairing mode when searching for the bluetooth H700.
It might be a good idea to book mark the main page.
The problem you are having with your H700 is not the passkey. "0000" is correct. The problem is the pairing process. I just paired mine after reading this with my blackberry curve.
1. Close the H700.
2. Hold the big button down until you see a lavender light.
3. Open the H700 while still holding the button down.
4. At this point it is ready to be paired. If the light changes color, the H700 has timed out waiting to be paired and you will have to do steps 1 thru 3 again.
5. With the lavender light on the H700 go through the pairing procedure on the blackberry.
Make sure the microphone is closed and the BlueTooth is off. Hold the button in until it turns purple. As soon as it does release the button and flip out the microphone. The purple light should stay lit all the time now. That is until the pairing process is done with the phone.