Question about Whirlpool GH6177XP Microwave Oven
I do not have the tech sheet, and getting F-7 code with electrical break sign what could I be looking at ? I have replaced the inverter board, so I am probably looking @micro switches can you help
F7 is q Power to magnetron
1. Unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
2. After 40 seconds, check to see whether this solves the problem.
3. Unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
4. Check cooling fan operation
5. Check resistance of the magnetron thermostat.
6. Check the magnetron.
7. Check P2, P4 and P27 connections.
8. Check wiring to the 1100W inverters and control system. See
9. Check operation of all interlock switches.
10. Replace inverter, if defective.
11. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
12. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
13. If problem persists, unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
14. Replace electronic control.
15. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
16. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
17. If problem persists, unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
18. Check for reversed plug connection on controls or loose wiring.
19. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
20. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
Posted on Aug 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2015 | Microwave Ovens
Oct 15, 2013 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Sep 07, 2012 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Sep 12, 2011 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Nov 25, 2010 | KitchenAid Microwave Ovens
Sep 30, 2010 | KitchenAid Microwave Ovens
Dec 24, 2009 | Whirlpool GH6177XPS Microwave Oven
May 18, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
May 17, 2009 | Kenmore 63792 Microwave Oven
Nov 30, 2008 | Whirlpool GH4155XP Microwave Oven
274 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: