Question about Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Did you already fix it? my printer is also dcp 130 c... it says unable to clean 46
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
Reset your printer and press the up and down aroow keys together four times.
Posted on Jul 16, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
the proper reset code sequence to reset DCP printers without numeric keypad should be as follows:
1. press buttons OK, Menu, Mono Start one by one, followed by up arrow key four times. this should all be done as short a time as possible, around 3 seconds.
2. enter maintenance mode 80 by pressing the up/down arrow key and set key to select numbers 8 and 0
3. press blue MONO start button to select PURGE which requires it to be pressed a number of times before PURGE appears on the LCD screen of the printer
4. then use the up'down key and OK button to enter the reset code 2, 7, 8 and 3 keys to reset the counter : Note this does not overwrite the number next to PURGE on the LCD screen but once the last number is added it gets reset to 0000
5. press Stop/Exit key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. enter 9,9 to exit maintenance mode
Posted on Jan 23, 2011
brother dcp-165c printer unable to clean , see troubleshooting and routine maintenance chapter in User's guide
Posted on Jun 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 12, 2012 | Brother Ink for Dcp-6690cw and Lc-1100
Dec 03, 2010 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 01, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
May 16, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Apr 24, 2009 | Brother DCP-340CW All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 24, 2009 | Brother DCP-330C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 27, 2008 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
566 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: