Question about OKI Office Equipment & Supplies
Found this at Fixyourownprinter.com
1. Turn machine on while pushing and holding the TWO up/down menu buttons at same time.
2. Menu window will show "OKI USER"
3. Scroll to " Engine Dialog Mode" is indicated. Push Enter button.
4. "Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx S-Mode is indicated.
5. Scroll to "NV-Ram initial" is indicated. Push ENTER.
6. Window shows "NV-Ram- Initial Table 1".
7. Push ONLINE and ENTER Buttons simultaneously and HOLD for 10 seconds after you see "Executing Reset" appear in menu window.
8. Restart printer.
All toner, drum, fuser and transfer figures return to 100%.
Worked for me when I had the same error. Hope it helps.
Posted on May 26, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2010 | OKI C5800dn Laser Printer
Jun 03, 2009 | OKI C3200n Led Printer
May 24, 2009 | OKI C5500n Laser Printer
Jan 21, 2008 | OKI C5800dn Laser Printer
Jan 11, 2008 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
1,459 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: