How can put background on my kvt-514
1. Plug a USB drive with the picture(s) you want on the KVT-514 into the USB input.
- If there is any music or videos on the usb drive, the USB function of the player will try to take over. If this happens, change the function to something else (DVD or FM radio, etc... anything EXCEPT USB)
2. Go into Setup (is bottom button on main screen on US versions)
3. Select "User Interface"
4. on the first page, there should be some background options. The first is the current background (and a way to change to any loaded picture). The second is what you need to pay attention to. There is an "Eject" symbol Button and a "Memory" button. Select "Memory"
- It may take a little while, as it will read the USB device. Be patient.
5. After it reads the USB drive, it will display the contents as a external drive (it displays files, folders, etc.). Folders with files that the radio recognizes (pictures, music, videos, etc) will be highlighted in a bright white text while folders not containing them will be grey. Select the folder that the file is in and then the file. Alternately, if the file is in the root (not in a folder), just select the file. The transfer may take a while, be patient.
Hope this helps you.
Mar 30, 2010 |
Kenwood KVT-514 Car DVD Player