Question about Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Please push menu button then start mono then 4x arrow up. Display should be ||maintenance|| and printer should beep. What error code does the display show up?
Posted on Sep 17, 2007
SOURCE: change baud rate
Baud Rate is to lower the transmission speed of the fax, however these are the temp settings and once the power is off you have to reconfigure that. Follow the following steps :
From the front panel:
Posted on Jan 22, 2008
What you seem to want to do is not possible. Let me explain:
A file that has its data in the Adobe company Portable Document Format (or a pdf file) contains various objects that are described to the computer using a superset of the PostScript language, some of them can be images.
A file that comes from the scanner is first a very organized set of pixels and gets put into a more compact form by using a well known process as defined by the Joint Motion Picture Experts group. This is a roundabout way of saying that it has a format that isn't PDF.
What you CAN do:
a) open the jpeg file with a Macintosh, using the Print command from the file menu make a pdf file that has the image in it.
b) buy and install a PDF printer driver on a Windows machine, and then follow the same process as A above.
c) Use your favorite PDF creation program to make a file with the image embedded.
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
Access the internal maintenance mode by pressing the Menu/Set button, then press * 2 8 6 4 within 2 seconds.
This should put you in the maintenance mode menu.
Enter 80, then scroll down with the arrow down (round) key.
You'll find an entry listed as purge count.
If number is over 6000, enter 2 7 8 3.
This will reset the purge count value. Then restart you printer.
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
SOURCE: baud rate
Please follow the steps given below to reduce the baud rate on your printer.
1. Turn on the HP all-in-one.
2. From the keypad, press * and # keys simultaneously.
3. Press 1, press 2, and then press 3. Service followed by a number will be displayed on the front panel.
4. Press the right-arrow to select System Configuration.
5. Press Enter on the front panel.
6. Press the right-arrow to select R/W Parameter.
7. Press Enter. Parameter 0 will be displayed on the front panel.
8. Press 1, press 5,press 1 (i.e,151) and then press Enter. The display should read Value followed by a number (example, Value 60).
9. Press 2, press 6, and then press Enter. This will display Parameter 0 on the display.
10. Press 1, press 5,press 3 (i.e,153) and then press Enter. The display should read Value followed by a number (example, Value 60).
11. Press 0, and then press Enter. This will display
Parameter 0 on the display.
12. Press Cancel repeatedly, until the display reads the date and time.
Posted on May 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 12, 2014 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
Feb 18, 2013 | Brother MFC-J5910DW Color Inkjet...
Jan 18, 2011 | Brother MFC 7840W Printer
Apr 30, 2010 | Brother MFC 8840D All-In-One Laser Printer
Mar 15, 2010 | Brother MFC 7420 All-In-One Laser Printer
Dec 11, 2008 | Brother MFC-3240C All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 15, 2008 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 27, 2007 | Samsung SCX 4521F All-In-One Laser Printer
334 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!