- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Unfortunately, Dell does not have any wiring diagrams for speakers or sub-woofers. They would replace them if they are broken and are under warranty.
Dell Social Media and Communities
i had the same problem with same speaker system. the amp for this system is inside the bass speaker. if your amp is still working but your bass speaker is not you could cut the wires to that speaker making sure the cut wires do not short out. i was quoted more to repair them than it was to buy a new set. but i wont be buying logitech again as ive had two lots fail.
Usually you can purchase audio cables for speakers and sub-woofers from any or authorized PC outlets. Just explain to the dealership what you want to connect it to and they will shoe you the right "jack" to buy.
Unfortunately you will not be able to use the sub-woofer by itself because the input for the Logitech X-530 has a special cable to connect to the sub-woofer. You could always try looking on eBay or Craigslist for replacement parts.
1) plug the cable coming out of the satellite with the sub-woofer at the reat
2) plug the 3.5 cable jack coming out of the second satellite to the computer audio out ( generally green color connector )
connect the power adapter with the sub woofer
and you ready to enjoy the music. make sure yo switch on the the power adapter.