Question about Uniden TCX905 Cordless Accessory Handset and Charger Phone
1. First, remove the battery cover on your unregistered TCX905 and look under the battery to confirm that you indeed purchased a TCX905 because some Uniden handsets were packaged as 905's but were not.
2. Take the fully charged unregistered 905 to the base unit TRU9496.
3. On the TRU 9496 base unit press "Menu" then select "Registration" and press OK
4. You should get the message "press the # key on the remote handset".
5. Depress the "#" key on the unregistered 905 and it should register.
Posted on Sep 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2016 | Vtech Lands Phones
Jan 01, 2008 | EnGenius SN 920 Ultra Cordless Phone
Jan 15, 2016 | Uniden D16883 Phone
Oct 29, 2015 | Vtech Lands Phones
Jul 23, 2015 | Vtech Lands Phones
Oct 02, 2014 | Vtech Accessory Handset with Caller ID for...
Oct 04, 2013 | Uniden Lands Phones
Jun 08, 2013 | Vtech Lands Phones
Mar 10, 2008 | Uniden TCX905 Cordless Accessory Handset...
Oct 11, 2007 | Uniden TCX905 Cordless Expansion Handset
748 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!