I registered my Sansa View in sandisk site, and the support sent to me these two solutions. I have a similar problem like you and I'm still haveing problems but meaby these steps working in your sansa view.
Let us update your player's firmware:
Step 1 – Connect the player in Recovery Mode.
1. Turn off the player.
2. Slide down the Hold switch along the left side of the player down so the orange is showing.
3. Press and hold the HOME button and connect the device to the computer.
4. A message will appear on the device display screen confirming the connection and a 16MB partition will be viewable in My Computer (XP) or Computer (Vista).
5. Release the HOME button.
Download and update the firmware.
1. Download the firmware file:Click Here for the Sansa View Firmware update file
2. Extract the zip file.
3. Copy the extracted firmware files (*.dat, *.rom, *.mi4, and *.fnt) to the 16MB-FORMAT drive.
4. Disconnect the player. This will now start the firmware update.
5. Slide the Hold switch to the unlock position.
6. Turn on the player.
It appears that this is caused by file corruption in your player's memory. Usually, formatting your mp3 player resolves this FM issue in your player.
Formatting your Sansa View Mp3 player in Disk Management:
WARNING - FORMATTING YOUR MP3 PLAYER WILL ERASE ALL MEDIA FILES IN YOUR PLAYER, PLEASE BACK UP IF POSSIBLE.
1. Make sure the Sansa View is turned on.
2. Engage the hold switch, located on the left-hand side of the player.
3. Press and hold the LEFT BUTTON ( << )
4. Connect to the computer while pressing and holding the LEFT BUTTON ( << ). Do not let go of the left button until the player is detected as Removable Disk.
5. The Sansa View should now be connected in MSC mode and should appear as a "Removable Disk" or "Sansa View".
6. From the desktop, right click My Computer, then select Manage. If you don't see My Computer on the desktop, click on Start and right click My Computer from there, then select manage.
7. On the Computer Management window, click Disk Management from the left pane.
8. On the right side, locate your sansa device on the list (it might be recognized as removable disc), right click on the sansa device, then select Format.
9. On the Format Window, select FAT32 under File System and make sure that the Quick Format option is not checked.
(You might get a warning window about your files being deleted when you format the device, if that is not an issue for you, click ok.)
10. Click OK to start formatting the device. This should start the format process.
11. Once the formatting is done, unplug the device from the computer. Let the device refresh.
12. We can verify that formatting is successful if it shows no files on the player.