Question about Cameras
Pl. give us the model no. We have SONy DSC-W1 Battery Door in stock.
Posted on Aug 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2013 | Cameras
To install the battery:
Note: To open the battery door, you will need a paper clip or thin pen.
1. Take the paper clip and use the end to press down on the door latch.
2. Holding the latch down, push the battery door up.
3. The door will slide up and spring open, allowing you to access the batteries.
4. Place the battery into the compartment. Be sure to match the (-) on the
battery with the (-) inside the compartment.
5. Slide the battery cover to its original
Jun 09, 2011 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
May 01, 2010 | Konica Minolta DiMAGE S414 Digital Camera
Feb 08, 2010 | Fuji FinePix S7000 Digital Camera
Nov 21, 2008 | Nikon Coolpix 990 Digital Camera
Mar 21, 2008 | HP Photosmart R927 Digital Camera
Mar 18, 2008 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W1 Digital Camera
500 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!