Question about Samsung Cell Phones
Adjusting the duration of the backlight
To adjust the duration, perform the following steps:
1. At the main screen, select Menu.
2. Scroll to and select Settings.
3. Scroll to and select Display settings.
4. Scroll to and select Light settings.
5. Scroll to and select Backlight time.
6. At On, press the OK key.
7. Scroll to one of the following options, and then select OK:
9. Scroll to one of the following options, and then select OK:
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jul 08, 2009 | Samsung U900 Soul Cellular Phone
Jun 08, 2009 | Samsung U900 Soul Cellular Phone
Jun 03, 2009 | Samsung U900 Soul Cellular Phone
May 08, 2008 | Cell Phones
216 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!