- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Scroll down untill you see a captcha, and a download button. Enter in the letters you see in the picture and click download. If you can't read the letters, click "not clear, Please change a picture" and try again.
Hope this helps ^^. Please don't forget to rate, Thanks
you did not explain exactly what is happening with your sansa m240 mp3 player.
have you recently gotten it wet. ie did it fall in the sink, did you wear it in the pouring rain? if you have i have some very bad news for you. My sansa died after it got wet, the radio refuses to turn in it just continuosly climbs through the available frequencies. it takes lots of playing around with it manually some times i lucked out and got a radio station to work if that happened the would all work. sometimes i could not get one station to work on days ike that it never worked at all...
If the m240 flash and chipset gets wet, even if correctly dried they never seem to work right again. at this point it is best to replace the mp3 player. with how cheap many models are at walmart i am advising many people to replace the sansa with a new model perhaps one of the sansa fuse with the micro sd expansion slot
4 gb sansa plus upto 32 gb more on expansion... works great and holds a small ton of music/ browse for your new one now.
I have the manual.
1. Press the FUNCTION button to select FM or AM mode
2. Press SKIP to select station.
3> Press and hold the Memory button to enter channel saving mode.
4. Press the Memory button to select desire preset channel #.
5. Press and hold the Memory button again to save into memory. If it has been previously set, the former station is replaced.
6. Repeat step 2 and 5 to store addtl. stations.
Any idea as to how to set the volume during alarm mode, it's too loud!!