Question about Neoware Systems c50 Thin Client Network Terminal
I can not access the bios on the above box. I was told the password was DOGBITES but that doesnt work? Any ideas please as I have tried everything now and really need to get in there to make my wireless keyboard and mouse work properly.
Thanks in advance
NeoLinux Password Reset
1) Restart the NeoLinux appliance.
2) On power on hold down the Shift key.
3) From the LILO Boot Menu type vga single and press Enter.
4) When you see "Starting up...open: No such device" press Alt/F2.
5) From bash# type passwd and press Enter.
6) Enter the new appliance password and press Enter.
7) Retype the new password and press Enter.
8) Type /sbin/reboot and press Enter.
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
SOURCE: I have a Neoware CA10,
do you hear the speaker beep when power is on?
If no beep first try resetting the BIOS with the use of the jumper inside the unit, if it's still not working, try removing the RAM module, if you hear beep's replace the defective RAM module, if it still not working than sorry IT'S DEAD
Posted on Dec 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2015 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jan 06, 2015 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Dec 16, 2014 | Dell Latitude E6420 Laptop Computer...
Feb 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 09, 2009 | HP Compaq nc6320 Notebook
Dec 17, 2008 | Neoware EON E100 64/128MB NEOLINUX...
Jul 15, 2008 | Neoware CAPIO 620 (cp4h-bb-aa0) Network...
Apr 02, 2008 | Neoware CAPIO 620 (cp4h-bb-aa0) Network...
Aug 11, 2010 | Neoware Systems c50 Thin Client Network...
Mar 11, 2017 | Neoware Systems c50 Thin Client Network...
1,054 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: