LCD display is working and shows setting only from power, timer and automatic minute bottoms but the others buttoms do not work and do not show any thing on LCD and the microwave never start working.
Do you have any solution please?.
Note: My microwave is PANASONIC, model: NN-T795SF, type S333
I checked the switches and they are OK.
my whirlpool microwave lcd display is lit and no buttons on it work.
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Open door
2. Press clock/Kitchen Timer button the display will show "0:00" with the hour"0" flashing.
3. Enter the correct hour by turning the potary dial. Enter 1-12
4. Press clock/Kitchen Timer button the display will show "0:00" with the minutes "00" flashing.
5. Enter the correct minutes by turning the potary dial. Enter 00-59
6. Press clock/Kitchen Timer. The colon will remain flashing.
7. Close the door.
Two options to try:
a) Press the Clock / Timer button 3 times
b) Unplug, wait a few seconds, then re-plug to power up with the factory settings. You will need to reset your clock and any favourite settings.
This should work with all Panasonic Microwave models.
Try disconnecting the power line from the microwave ad then reinstalling it after a few minutes.. then try heating up a small cup of water.. allow 1.5 minutes on high power. it should get very hot or boil.. if it doesn't get warm or hot then you may have a bad magnetron ( the tube that produces the microwave energy that causes things to heat up or a bad filament transformer that is required for the magnetron to work.In either case, if it fails to heat anything, I would go back to home depot and insist they send someone out to address the problem. many of their appliances come with a one year warranty but you might want to call the store and ask someone there about normal applaince coverage ( less extended warranty) and what they normally offer. An inquiry costs nothing..