Question about Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
To block a particular mobile number, if the contact is saved in your phonebook, do these.
1. press menu,
2. select settings
3. select application settings
4. select call
5. select all calls
6. select auto reject
7. scroll down and select reject list and add number.
8. select search and it will give an option
9. select from two options, call log and phonebook
10 select phonebook (this is because the numbers were saved in your phonebook)
11, once set and configured, check and enable auto activation
12. click save and exit the settings.
if the contacts is not on your phonebook.
follow the steps 1-9 but step 10 will be your call log not the phone book.
10. select call log
11. it will give you the phone numbers of all the person who contacted you, including those who sent you a message,
12. at the right upper corner you will see all, filter it through received message and it will give you those who sent you messages.
13. select from the contacts or numbers from the list.
14, select and enable auto activation
15, select save and exit the menu
Posted on Apr 11, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2016 | Lands Phones
on Aug 18, 2011 | Google Android
May 12, 2011 | Nokia C3 Cell Phone
Apr 25, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones
Nov 14, 2009 | Kyocera wild card Cellular Phone
Sep 15, 2009 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Mar 20, 2009 | Samsung SGH-U900 Flipshot Cellular Phone
May 12, 2008 | Samsung BlackJack Smartphone
Sep 23, 2014 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
536 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!