An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: paper wont feed
It's just one of four things............
1. The paper is not loaded correctly on the correct path.
2. The paper is loaded correctly on the correct path but the "PAPER PATH" selected in the printer driver box or printer preference or application used is not set correctly to grab the paper from the correct path.
3. The paper path sensor is defective which means that the printer needs to be taken to a servicer or you need to contact epson for warranty options
4. The paper being used is too thick for the printer to feed it
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You might try to see if a piece of paper or trash is under the roller. There is a device on printers that lets it know when paper is fed to it and you may have a piece of trash fooling the device to think it has paper and needs to run the roller. Or feed paper into it and see if that will clear it up.
Going strictly from memory as this is an older model.
With the machine sitting ready to make a copy open the finisher door and close it . Are there any signs of life ie rollers spin tray moves stpler homes up?
IF yes I would look at the finisher entrance sensor as these get pretty dirty ith paper dust(or could be out of alinment from moving.
IF No then I would look at the finisher connector inspect for any damage .
Hope this gets you in the right area
Trash and re-install the drivers.
Let me know if you need instructions in properly trashing the drivers and getting the proper driver compatible with your operating system. include the full version of the operating system you are using.
Is this something that has been getting worse or just happen at once? If it just appeared it good be something in the paper tray stopping it from liftting or something behind the paper tray or in the paper path of the copier. If it has been slowly happen try to clean the paper pickup rollers with WD-40 and a rag and clean the rubber only. If that works you done, but if it say's to add paper you may have a broken paper present sensor. The jams could also be the paper feed clutch is worn out. Worse case use the bypass tray. Good Luck!!