Question about Sharp Televison & Video
Good Day, texxastam;
1. UNPLUG TV
2. HOLD IN VOLUME DOWN &INPUT buttons on TV
3. Plug in the TV. (the TV will turn itself on).
4. A blue "K" should now be showing on the TV screen, release the buttons.
5. Press and release the VOLUME DOWN & CHANNEL DOWN buttons simultaneously on the TV. (A blue service menu will appear on the screen).
6. Using the remote, press the DOWN SELECT button once. (The highlighted line should read INDUSTRY INT (+CAUSE) OFF
7. Using the remote, press VOLUME UP once (OFF changes to ON).
8. Press ENTER. After a few seconds the screen turns green and shows - Industry INIT success - at the top of the screen.
9. Unplug the AC cord for 10 seconds then plug back in.
Good Luck, big IRISH.
PS; I did not make this up... it's from SHARP> again good luck...you may have to do this several times....too...get the timming down.
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2016 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jan 09, 2011 | Panasonic PT-51HX41 51" Rear Projection...
Feb 26, 2009 | JVC AV-56P575 56" Rear Projection...
Feb 26, 2008 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-42WE655 42" Rear...
Nov 04, 2007 | Hitachi 51F510 51" Rear Projection...
Jan 17, 2017 | Sharp Televison & Video
169 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: