Question about Sharp Projection Televisions
Good Day, texxastam;
1. UNPLUG TV
2. HOLD IN VOLUME DOWN &INPUT buttons on TV
3. Plug in the TV. (the TV will turn itself on).
4. A blue "K" should now be showing on the TV screen, release the buttons.
5. Press and release the VOLUME DOWN & CHANNEL DOWN buttons simultaneously on the TV. (A blue service menu will appear on the screen).
6. Using the remote, press the DOWN SELECT button once. (The highlighted line should read INDUSTRY INT (+CAUSE) OFF
7. Using the remote, press VOLUME UP once (OFF changes to ON).
8. Press ENTER. After a few seconds the screen turns green and shows - Industry INIT success - at the top of the screen.
9. Unplug the AC cord for 10 seconds then plug back in.
Good Luck, big IRISH.
PS; I did not make this up... it's from SHARP> again good luck...you may have to do this several times....too...get the timming down.
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2016 | Samsung Projection Televisions
Jan 09, 2011 | Panasonic PT-51HX41 51" Rear Projection...
Feb 26, 2009 | JVC AV-56P575 56" Rear Projection...
Feb 26, 2008 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-42WE655 42" Rear...
Nov 04, 2007 | Hitachi 51F510 51" Rear Projection...
169 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: