Question about Casio Triple Sensor Pathfinder PRG60-1AV Wrist Watch
So here is the fix if you get op en display on your casio pathfinder or whatever model. mine happens to be a paw 1200t
1. you gotta break it open 2 pins each side band comes off.
2. pry off the side pieces. this exposes 4 screws.
3. the base then comes off be careful of the gasket.
4. once inside. notice a round circular object on the base and a small oval shiny gold copper piece.
5. For whatever reason the shiny copper piece has shifted and does not make contact with the tiny little springs there are 2 if you shift the base to make contact with the gold piece the op en goes away and watch is back to normal.
6. the fix is move this little piece back to where it belongs. i got lucky and the glue still held when i firmly moved it to its original location. super glue came to mind if it wont stay where it belongs.
7. gasket orientation and cleaning out the gasket channel is a given i used welding tip cleaners to do the intricate work. under the bands are very grungy. mine is about 5-6 years old. reassemble the way it came out.
if your battery is good and you get this op en look to your display for whatever reason this worked for me and if casio uses this as a warranty or warning of water coming in your watch it was a STUPID DUMB IDEA. those springs should be solid state and the watch is useless until it is fixed no light, no baro, no alt, no comp. notta and no buttons work. there is no reason whatsoever that this shiny copper thing shifts but it happened to me and my watch is working and my battery has had H or full power since day one.
Posted on Feb 12, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Check out this YouTube video which walks you through the battery change process:
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
SOURCE: My frien from USA gifted a Casio G Shock 2688 watch, Wave cepter, Tough sollar WR 200m. I am in Karachi (Pakistan). Unfoertunately, I have nodescrptive literature and do not know how to adjust the tim
Copy the manual from;
Posted on Apr 25, 2009
Try this link to Casio site:
Posted on Nov 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 30, 2016 | Casio GW-700BDJ-2JF G-shock Multiband 6...
Jun 24, 2014 | Casio PATHFINDER ATOMIC SOLAR WATCH...
Aug 13, 2010 | Bulova Watch
May 07, 2010 | Casio PATHFINDER ATOMIC SOLAR WATCH...
Mar 15, 2010 | Casio PRG-40T-7 Pathfinder
Jun 25, 2009 | Casio Protrek Triple Sensor Tough Solar...
Jan 17, 2009 | Casio Triple Sensor Pathfinder PRG60-1AV...
Jun 20, 2008 | Casio Triple Sensor Pathfinder PRG60-1AV...
3,294 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: