Question about Craftsman Garden
I would look into:
a bad safety switch or safety switch relay is killing the engine when you let off the clutch. look especially where the safety switches are all wired into a central relay.
Posted on Apr 11, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2017 | Garden
No need to panic rush through this procedure, just do it right. Haste makes waste.
1. Simultaneously depress and release brake and accelerator pedals 1 time.
2. Insert an original Master Key into the ignition but do not turn it.
3. Within 15 seconds depress and release accelerator pedal 5 times.
4. Within 20 seconds depress and release the brake pedal 6 times and remove key.
5. Within 10 seconds insert New Key into ignition but do not turn it.
6. Within 10 seconds depress and release the accelerator pedal 1 time.
7. Now sit and wait for about one minute until the security light in the center counsel stops blinking and turns off.
8. Remove new key and depress and release brake pedal 1 time.
9. Test your key now. It should work if you followed the instructions. If not, you may want to try the following instructions:
This procedure is for 2002 Camry and most other models in this year of Toyota. In the future always give the model as well as year and make. Thanks
Nov 06, 2016 | Toyota Cars & Trucks
Apr 01, 2015 | 1992 Honda Accord
Feb 26, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 04, 2013 | 1999 Lexus RX 300
Nov 06, 2012 | Volkswagen Cars & Trucks
Feb 06, 2011 | 2004 Ford F250
Mar 26, 2010 | 1989 Honda Accord 4 Door
Aug 29, 2009 | 1993 Ford Aerostar Extended
Jun 02, 2009 | 1998 Jeep Wrangler
157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: