Question about Acer AL1916W 19" LCD Monitor
I have Acer in Safe Mode, but cannot eliminate "Input Not Supported from rotating on my screen. Even with Safe Mode - it doesn't remove it
You need to go into display settings, click advanced, and then click the monitor tab, and change the hertz setting to 60 HZ
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
1. Make sure your computer is off.
2. Turn on computer then tap F8 repeatedly once per second. Similarly, Windows advanced options menu should be up on you screen.
3. use arrow keys to highlight "safe mode".
4. press enter twice.
5. log on to your user profile
6. you will get a window asking you to press "yes" or "no". CLICK the YES button.
7. perform the next steps below according to your windows version (operating system)
In Windows XP
Jan 16, 2011 | Acer X193W LCD Monitor
Sep 20, 2009 | AOC LM 720 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Jun 30, 2009 | Acer P191WBD LCD Monitor
Jun 07, 2009 | Acer AL1916W 19" LCD Monitor
Jan 30, 2009 | Acer X193W LCD Monitor
Mar 15, 2008 | Acer X193W LCD Monitor
Dec 29, 2007 | Acer AL1916W 19" LCD Monitor
Jul 23, 2007 | Acer AL1916B 19" LCD Monitor
482 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: