Question about Acer AL1916W 19" LCD Monitor
I have Acer in Safe Mode, but cannot eliminate "Input Not Supported from rotating on my screen. Even with Safe Mode - it doesn't remove it
You need to go into display settings, click advanced, and then click the monitor tab, and change the hertz setting to 60 HZ
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Make sure your computer is off.
2. Turn on computer then tap F8 repeatedly once per second. Similarly, Windows advanced options menu should be up on you screen.
3. use arrow keys to highlight "safe mode".
4. press enter twice.
5. log on to your user profile
6. you will get a window asking you to press "yes" or "no". CLICK the YES button.
7. perform the next steps below according to your windows version (operating system)
In Windows XP
Jan 16, 2011 | Acer X193W LCD Monitor
Sep 20, 2009 | AOC LM 720 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Jun 30, 2009 | Acer P191WBD LCD Monitor
Jun 07, 2009 | Acer AL1916W 19" LCD Monitor
Jan 30, 2009 | Acer X193W LCD Monitor
Mar 15, 2008 | Acer X193W LCD Monitor
Dec 29, 2007 | Acer AL1916W 19" LCD Monitor
Jul 23, 2007 | Acer AL1916B 19" LCD Monitor
May 05, 2014 | Acer AL1916W 19" LCD Monitor
484 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: