Error code sc545
The Error Code SC542 or Sc546 could be a caused by a few reasons. There is a temperature problem with the fuser unit, the roller thermistor is bad, or the BCU Board is bad.
1 metode to reset Ricoh Error code sc542:
To clear the code:
Hit the yellow "Clear Modes" key
Press 107 on the number pad
Press and hold the "Clear Stop" for 10 seconds until you get a new screen ...
Press the "Copy SP" Button on the display
Open the front door
Turn front left power switch off and on
Shut the door
The error code is now cleared.
reset Ricoh Error code sc542:
To Enter and Exit the SP Mode
1. Press yellow "Clear Modes" key .
2. On the operation panel keypad, press 107 number
3. Hold down red "Clear" key more than 10 seconds.
The Copy SP is displayed.
4. Press "Copy SP" and go to the code SP5810, press "Execute"
5. To exit the SP mode, just press Exit in the upper right corner of the SP mode
screen. Power switch off and on and the error code is now cleared.
Hope this his helps, thanks for using fixya.
Aug 28, 2014 |
Office Equipment & Supplies