Question about Canon PIXMA MP810 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The first thing I would assume is that your are connected to this through a wireless network. I have another model of the Pixma printer and I have the same issue whenever I try to use the buttons on the printer to scan. For some reason that button does not realize where you are trying to scan to over the network and will not work. In order to scan you have to start it from the GUI, not from the printer itself. Hope this helps, if you have any more issues let me know.
Posted on Apr 11, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
a) try cleaning the glass with windex or vinegar
b) make sure the calibration strip (if there is one) is not covered
c) make sure the cariage is not lkocked (most scanners have a lock fro transport
d) remove and re-install the software
Posted on Nov 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2014 | Ricoh Aficio 3045, 3035 Kit
Jun 05, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
is the step on how to scan docs using HP J4680:
Press the "Power" button on the HP J4680 and lift the top
cover. Place the document to be scanned on the scanner glass. Be
sure the document is face down and properly aligned with the top,
left-hand corner of the glass.
Use the arrow keys on the control panel of the HP J4680 to select
the "Scan" feature. Press "OK" to continue. Then
Press the right arrow to select the scan feature. Press the "Start"
button to begin the scan.
Dec 13, 2010 | HP J4680 Office Jet All-In-One Printer
Oct 29, 2010 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Sep 27, 2010 | Lexmark X6150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 18, 2010 | Canon MP520 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Jul 06, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 16, 2009 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jun 30, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MP810 All-In-One InkJet...
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: