- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
003 - Recording paper jammed when feeding from the 3rd cassette. Remove the jammed paper.
(1) Open the Printer Cover.
(2) Remove the jammed paper.
(3) Slide out the Paper Cassette.
(4) Remove the jammed or wrinkled paper and reload the recording paper into the paper cassette.
Caution: Make sure that the paper is set under the clips of the Paper Cassette. You can load about 500 sheets with standard weight paper (20 lb. or 75 g/m2).