I arrived home from a week of traveling for work and all of a sudden my magic chef mco160uw doesn't work anymore!
thats life, if it can go wrong it will go wrong?
its just unlucky it went when it did most likly it was sat about and got cold and damp, you come home switched it on,,, it went pop! and died on you
its a comon thing with microwaves there very much like light bulbs,,, work for years then for no reson at all the just dont work any more,,,,,
my advice it check the fuses if all ok, bin the microwave,,, dont be temted to go inside of it as you may just kill your self doing it,,,there are 1000' of volts of power inside the thing and if you tuch the wrong part it fry's you the capacitor can hold its charge for a very long time and this charge will kill
have you ever seen a tazer working???
well this capacitor is its "very big brother!" and its not a case of,,, big deal, only 20.000 volts it realy is a big deal as its more likely to be 200.000 volts
please just bump it if its not a fuse in the plug,,,,,,,
be safe not dead
Oct 23, 2009 |
Magic Chef CMV1000B Microwave Oven